Tuesday, February 12, 2008

100th Post!!

So, this is post 100..a little over a year since it started. I know there are a few loyal readers out there (Hi Nana!!), but I started the blog as a sort of baby book. It has evolved into a great tool for me to step back and take note of who my little guys are becoming. This has been a great year and one full of so many changes for Ella and Drew. They went from barely taking steps to running, jumping, spinning, dancing, and wrestling. At the beginning of last year they said a handful of words, now they are telling stories. Last year it was just the two of them and now little Tyler is here too. They are simply awesome kids, full of love, laughter, and silly spunk. They amaze me everyday and I plan on continuing to document as much as possible.

No comments: