Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wake Up!!

Ella has been taking her time going to sleep these days. She seems completely content just hanging out in her crib for up to an hour before falling asleep. You can hear her singing, talking, or banging her feet. Usually I ignore her, as does Drew, however this afternoon I heard loud yelling. I went in there and she was leaning over the crib rail getting as close to Drew as possible yelling "Wake UP!! Wake Up!!" He was sleeping like a little lamb. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "I yelling, Drew wake up!" I asked her why..."I want to play with him." I told her it was time to sleep and she could play with Drew later. She replied, "Oh, OK." and laid down. That was 20 min ago and I haven't heard a peep since. I guess she just needed a reminder that it was nap time!

No comments: