Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday Part 1


We took a trip to Mass this past weekend to celebrate Ella and Drew's Bday. They will turn 2 next month, but with #3 arriving in 5 weeks, there won't be another trip for awhile! It was a great weekend. All of our family came out to celebrate and it was great to see everyone. It is amazing how in a few short years our family get togethers have turned into crazy kid fests. It was surprising to me that Ella and Drew understood the whole present concept, as they haven't opened anything since last year, but they enjoyed it. Now that we are back home they love their new books and new baby dolls. After being with my dad I can always expect to hear "Nonut!!" first thing in the AM...Ella's way of saying donut reflecting his daily munchkin offerings! While at "home" we sorted through the baby clothes and packed up the infant car seat. It made me a little excited, but made the whole thing seem so much more real and scary. The countdown is on...

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

What beautiful cute kiddies!

Your photo came up on Blogger Play so I just thought I'd say Hi as I floated on thru...

Take care!


from
Gledwood
"Vol 2"....