Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Some resolutions:

Tyler: to cry less, especially in the hours between midnight and 6 AM - to watch my brother and sister with awe and wonder - to learn to duck when things go flying around the house, to learn to love the pacifier unconditionally

Drew: to not let Ella bug me so much - to continue being so sweet - to figure out how to turn the tv on - to make mommy and daddy laugh every day

Ella: to bug Drew as much as possible - to hug and kiss Tyler everyday - to wrap Daddy a little tighter around my finger

Mom: to enjoy every moment possible - to laugh at them everyday - to let them know in every way possible how awesome they make my life - to have a few child free moments (grocery shopping doesn't count!) to help make me more fun and energized!

No comments: