Monday, January 24, 2011

Wintery Weekends

Well, it is hard to argue with Winter this year! With temps barely in the teens we stay in our jammies for too long and then head out to embrace the season. So skating it was. We dropped Tyler and Colby off at Grandmas and met cousins at the rink. We had a ball skating together. It is awesome to watch the kids gain more confidence and skill with each lap. 

This picture freaks me out! A little grim reaperish, right? And when did my 3 yr old start to look so big?
I gave in and started Colby on cereal. He loved it, sort of. After a few tastes he calls it quits. So, I'll start again in a few weeks. Ill keep him by teeny baby a little bit longer.  Im trying to catch him talking & squealing on video. This kid is never quiet.

I was sort of hoping for another quiet one.

No comments: