How My House Resembles a Frat House:
(I think, because I've never been to one!)
- The Bathrooms are disgusting. You never know what you will find in my bathrooms, but with 2 little boys potty trained, you can count on PeePee being everywhere.
- We are up all night. Colby is up every 3 hours - add to that colds, wetting the bed, and general scary dreams....getting the picture?
- Gas jokes are hilarious. As if burps and farts weren't funny enough, now the baby provides lots of material for hysterical laughter, including spit up.
- Binge Drinking. Of milk. By Tyler. Im talking gallons...
- Nakedness. It's just not a day until a little white bum goes streaking by.
Hopefully they will get it out of their systems now!