Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Balancing


 It is quite possible that I bit off more than I can chew this week. Ever happened to you? Last night at 2 AM my eyes were squinty trying to finish a class project. And my mind was racing because what I really should be doing is studying for my licensing exam next week. Or completing the on-line course work is pressuring me about. Or making lists about the other things I happily volunteered to do, right now!

And so, I woke up grumpy. And rightly so, don't you agree? And then because children know how to time such things, my middle guy went back to bed sick, sick, sick. Just as I was beginning to panic about it all, I stopped. And laughed at myself. Because I love this. I love this busy, time crunched, doing it all balancing act. This is what I want to be doing with my life. Exactly.

No more complaining for me today.

And a heartfelt apology to my family for being a little testy this morning- extra kisses for everyone tonight!

No comments: