Friday, August 27, 2010

Littles

I love to think about all the little things that make up my days...my life. I truly believe that in appreciating and noticing the little moments, I come to enjoy my life even more. As an added bonus, when I think this way, even the tough times seem to go by so quickly - just a moment.

Drew rescued this butterfly from a puddle and the kids took turns holding it so gently. For a moment we didn't feel the rain. We all focused on this tiny beautiful life. And my little kids had a moment of feeling so big in world.

And of course there is this little. So little and smooshy that he doesn't even care that his neck bends sideways. So little and cute that all of us can't help kissing and loving him all day. So little and amazing that you remember how awesome life is, no matter what else is going on.

ps. the moment I can't get past is that my camera flash is broken. It is seriously ruining the savouring and sharing of some great moments. You'll have to bear with my indoor shots, and the kids moving shots, and well - most of the pictures until I figure something out.

No comments: