Friday, August 6, 2010

Waiting


They said he would be early.

Most bet by two weeks.

They were wrong, Im still pregnant. The most pregnant I've ever been in fact, since Ella and Drew were 2.5 weeks early and Tyler was one week early. Only 6 days left until my due date.

Every cramp, contraction, and twinge makes me wonder if labor is starting. Mom made it here, so Im ready. Although Id like to make it through the weekend, no kidney stone procedures will be happening on the weekend. Im trying to avoid coming home with the baby and then leaving him here as I attend to pre-surgery testing and then back to the hospital for the last surgery - all in his first little week of life.

So here is to Monday. The day I had picked months ago anyway - his birthday will be 8-9-10...how cool is that. And mine is 9-10 and Ella and Drew are 12-13. I think that would be perfect.

As if I can control any of it.

1 comment:

COUSIN JAN said...

HI LAUREN AND NANCY, I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF ALL OF YOU SINCE THE WEEKEND! HOPE ALL IS WELL, AND WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE NEWS OF ARRIVAL OF NEWEST SON!!! LOVE TO ALL COUSIN JAN