Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beginning of the End


I realized that in 6 short months they will start school. Our town only offers full day Kindergarten - they will spend the majority of their days and the bulk of their weeks with someone we don't know and who we don't choose. It is a tough pill to swallow and Mike and I are already a little sick over it.

But Im determined to be positive. And we have 6 months left of total togetherness. And the best 6 months of the year - Spring & Summer.

I have been thinking quite a bit about how I can be better. How I can optimize our days and ensure that all my kids have the experiences that kids should have. Things like outdoor time everyday, crafts, and adventure days. I have a few ideas Ill share this week.

In the meantime, any ideas for me?

2 comments:

kdk said...

Lots and lots of trips to the zoo, or anywhere else with animals :) that's where I would have wanted to be at their age. Can't wait for the summer!

Hools said...

go work for Toys with Love part time!! They'd be lucky to have you!