Monday, November 14, 2011

Wah Wah

Today was one of those days. 
The bookstore didn't have the train table that I promised. And I wouldn't buy the book he whined and cried for. (Im mean like that)
My Venti Green Tea Unsweetened (that I shouldn't be buying) spilled after my 4th sip. 
I missed the bus and my neighbor had to claim my children (again). 
No one liked lunch. 
The playground wasn't fun. 
The hike was too muddy. 
The glass on the beach was too sharp & I wouldn't let them collect it. 
The baby fell and has a huge bump on his forehead, just in time to meet the new pediatrician tomorrow. 
No one liked dinner. 

And those are the least of our worries. 

So what to do? 

The only thing I know how to do. Plan for a better day tomorrow and try to remember what I loved about today. 

I'd tell you, but the list would be too long....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics on the blog.. so much new england fun.... we miss you and I even miss when the kids would cry (though it was hardly ever... ) i especially miss Tyler's laugh. Ella's curls and questions and Drew's "proud face". I can't even think about Colby's cheeks without wanting to kiss him!!

hang in there sister there are brighter days ahead... you need the sour to make the sweet blissful! love you

xxoo -Aunt Melissa