Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fear Factor

I've been afraid plenty of times in my life. 
 But there is no fear like watching your baby suffer..like driving to an ER in the middle of the night..like listening to doctor's debate whether or not your baby needs to be admitted into the hospital.
He is fine now. A bad case of the Croup knocked out by some modern medicine. He is such a trooper. Even while gasping for breath he was smiling at the nurses.

When you love someone this much, everything is intensified.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see him this weekend (and all Dargan's!). Glad he is alright. It dawned on me last week that I haven't held my nephew yet (yikes). Watch out Colby, I'm coming in and I'm a hugger...
-Love Uncle Matt

Nonnie said...

Move over, Matt. I get him too!!