Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sick Days

We have had too many sick days around here lately. In retrospect I should have used the time at home to organize closets. Clean the attic playroom & storage room. Organize the pantry. Clean out the basement. 
Does the list ever end?

Instead I used the time to bake.
 As if my thighs needed that!

And take pictures. 
And make Valentines. Have you seen ours? Very proud. I would show you but they still have some to give out and I'd hate to ruin the surprise! 

And lots of daydreaming. 
Mainly about the beach, but also about hikes and playgrounds. About throwing the sliding door open in the morning and enjoying the air all day. 

Friday is forecasted to be 60. 
A little taste of Spring right here in the middle of the deep freeze. Colby is the last to recover, and Im hoping he is at least 90% by the weekend. 

Off today to what I hope will become one of our most special places. 
Pictures and stories to come. 
hint: we are bringing carrots and apples :) 

No comments: