Friday, December 9, 2011

Ty Turns Four

My Dear Tyler T -
I planned to have another baby when the twins started school - you came days before they turned 2. I planned for you on December 17th - you arrived on the 10th. I planned on no epidural - I couldn't get it fast enough. I planned on another baby who was quiet and easy like the 2 before him - you made it clear from day 1 that you had other plans. You see, my T-Boney, you were nothing like I had planned.

And Im so glad and I wouldn't want you any other way!

I love that you march to your own drum. As a mom, I have to attempt to hammer in some manners and rules, but Im trying to do it while preserving your spirit. You are passionate - when you are up, you are sky high happy, when you are down - watch out! You are figuring out your place in the world - tough for a guy sandwiched between twins paving the way and an adorable baby bringing up the rear. But if there is one thing you can do, it is hold your own!

Tyler T, this was an awesome year for you. You have become so independent, adventurous, and even more amazing. Im proud of you everyday.

Happy Birthday my sweet, crazy boy! Love always, your Momma

No comments: