Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Funny Valentines

Ahh, the school Valentine. Im not one for the store bought variety, although Im sure one day the kids will beg for them. But, I like the kids to think a little creatively...which translates into me searching the web and then convincing them that they like the idea I found. 
Oops, did I say that out loud?! 
Anyway, we actually did this idea last year as well, but new schools filled with new classmates means a repeat performance. 
I take the picture, the kids pick which "sticker" decorations they like, print them out and then punch two holes on either side of their fist. Slide a lollipop through the holes and - Voila! Creative Valentine done :)


Can you get enough of this little stinker?! He insisted on the moustache...and Im so glad he did. I can't stop giggling at Tyler's Valentine!

xoxo

2 comments:

MaryjoS. said...

So cute! I will treasure mine forever!

Shauna said...

So adorable!!!