Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tyler T.


I think that 9 months is officially my favorite baby age. Tyler is such fun these days. He is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything in sight. He loves to follow Ella and Drew and he is getting faster. He has been known to crawl and slide as if into home base to knock over block towers, grab a book that the kids are reading, or for a morsel of food under the table! He loves the tub and baby pool, splashing, dunking his face, and even laying on his back (video to come). He is so snugly, sometimes crawling over and laying his head on one of us. He plays peek-a-boo and claps his hands. He tries to feed me and put pacifiers in my mouth. He loves music and strums the guitars and bangs the drums with drum sticks. He also loves to eat and will not settle for baby food until he at least tries what everyone else is eating. He also loves to drink water and laughs after every sip. I love this kid!

No comments: