Monday, September 8, 2008

Ugh

I have been known to wait all day to go to the bathroom (even while pregnant) to avoid public restrooms. I hate them, passionately. Actually I didn't realize how much I hated them until the past 2 weeks during potty training. The only thing worse than having to use a public restroom yourself is to watch your two kids. While I am holding one and repeating as fast as a machine gun "No Touching!" the other is all over the place, touching everything. I also learned the hard way to always have a stroller for Tyler...is there anything grosser than a baby crawling on the floor of a public restroom? Maybe a kid falling into the public toilet!! Thank goodness some resourceful people developed a ridiculous amount of products dedicated to the potty training family. Im talking everything from disposable Elmo seat covers to inflatable portable potties - Yes!

No comments: