Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boo!!!

Last night we BOOed the neighbors. It was the most fun I've had in a long time (go ahead, make jokes about my social life...).

Do you know about "booing?"

It is basically Ding-Dong-Ditch, but you leave a cute little Halloween surprise for your neighbors. We put on our hoods and hats and snuck up the neighbors driveway. The kids were so cute, careful and quiet. Then we put our Boo note, a little bucket of treats and a smattering of plastic spiders (oohh, spooky!) on their doorstep. The kids got ready to run and I banged that door knocker as loud as I could. We took off for the bushes!

I could see the adrenaline on my kids faces and the little rush of excitement was so fun.

Im thinking of new spins we could do all year...like maybe "elfing" or "leprechauning" or maybe Ill just start Ding-Dong-Ditching the neighbors for no good reason at all :)

ps. this sets a record for the post with the most non-words ever

No comments: