Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Colby to the G

 Im pretty sure he knows he's cute. He strikes a pose when he sees the camera out, shoots coy little smiles when he does a trick, and plays peek-a-boo with a face you could just devour. It's a good thing too.

You see this little perfect baby of mine has a few phases working right now that I could do without. I know, I know...it is just a phase...it will pass. But geesh. He follows me around most of the day and grabs onto my pant legs. When he gets a good grip, the whining starts. And.It.Doesn't.Stop.
And the baby who used to plop into his crib with a nippy and a kiss now requires me to stand next to his crib until he falls asleep. I don't do that. At least I never did before and never thought I would.

If he is outside he is happy. Lucky for him we are out a lot.

Like I said, good thing he is cute! xoxo

No comments: