Monday, October 3, 2011

Jumping into Fall


We turned the page on the calendar to October this weekend, and I was a little disappointed with the warm muggy air. It is Fall after all and Im ready for sweaters, hoods, apple picking, pumpkins and the other gems of the season. 

On Sunday just after lunchtime, I felt goosebumps on my arm. That was all I needed. I quickly did a little research on the computer, picked out cute Fall outfits for the kids and packed everyone into the car. We were going to find Fall. 

And we did. 

Although the sweaters were soon tossed into the stroller, we ran through hay, jumped into a corn pit and shot corn from a cannon. We stayed celebrating and ushering in Fall until closing. 

I think Fall appreciated us welcoming her with style, we were rewarded this morning with crisp, cool perfectly Fall air. 


No comments: