Wednesday, October 26, 2011

T-Boney

I call him T-Boney most of the time now. Apparently naming Colby with the "y" ending didn't satisfy my need for a cutesy ending. Although "Tyler" or more aptly "TYLER!!!!" may be the word I say shout most during the day.

It makes me a little sad, this bad rap that Ty has. But man, does he earn it sometimes. He has been harassing Colby for 3 straight days. Doing whatever he can to make Colby cry, scream, and freak out. I have to admit it is a little funny. Sometimes all Ty does is walk up and look at Colby's face - and BAM - instant screams!

The good news is that as fresh as he is, he is more cute and funny than anything else. At lunch the other day he was staring at my mother eating clams. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Mommy, I don't like the clams beechies" (our word for penis, and he was talking about the necks). And he can hug like no one else in this world.

There. Just a little note about my T-Boney.

ps. The hat was in the boys department, but every time I look at it, I think it is for a girl.

1 comment:

Melissa Dargan Heintjes said...

There is no kid on this earth like Ty!! Along with his forceful disposition comes the most hysterical, sweet boy i have ever met... i love the way Ty is... Ball breaker and all:) xxoo ... i miss my little dragon wings:)