Monday, May 7, 2012

Hippity Hop

 I hear-by declare this "Catch Up Week" on this here little blog. First up, Easter...only a month late :)
Our Easter Attendance was too low for Easter Olympics this year. I was incredibly disappointed, but the kids got over it faster than I thought they would. As a result, the day was low key and relaxing.

The Easter Egg Hunt crew hit the front lawn with the enthusiasm of a crowd twice their number! Mike hides the eggs...using the term "hide" loosely here. But doesn't he look so handsome?! None the less, he may be replaced next year...shhh.
With no cousins to be found the day ended with some screen time: Ipod, Iphone, and Kindle. Sad for me, not exactly my picture of a perfect holiday - but the kids were happy...and quiet. I spent the afternoon chatting with my mom, aunt, and two grandmas around the dining room table. Maybe the screens have a benefit after all :)



No comments: