Friday, October 24, 2008

Creative Meals

Typical for toddlers, we go through some less enthused dinners these days. Drew especially can eat like a bird on some days and like a lion on others. It doesn't bother me too much, but I was looking for inspiration to provide a nutritious meal in a more enticing way. Behold, the Bento Box. I came across this website Lunch in a Box and almost fell off my chair. A little more searching and I found there are a TON of sites out there just like this one. Not only are mothers actually making these meals, but they are taking the additional time to photograph and write about them. Geesh.
There is no way I am even considering going to this level, I mean, COME ON! But, here is of my recent attempts at brightening up dinner. I promise, no more food pics. Even the kids were saying "Mommy, why you take pictures of my dinner?"

No comments: