Well, it is July and Summer better stay around for awhile. What is it with all this rain?! To help mother nature feel more inspired to cooperate I thought I might post a Summer To Do:
1. Swim in the pool, at the lake, and in the ocean
2. Make a big sandcastle without the kids knocking it down before it is done
3. Walk to the farmer's market each week to see what has come into season, and for a pickle!
4. Visit the pick your own farm each time a new crop is pick-able
5. Fly a kite
6. Have a lemonade stand
7.Go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival
8. Go to an outdoor concert
9. Catch the ice cream truck (we ALWAYS miss it!)
10. Collect sea shells
11. Catch Fireflies
12. Tie Dye
13. Make Stepping Stones
14. Ride the swan boats in Boston
Ill add more when I think of them. Do you have any suggestions?