Thursday, March 18, 2010

Twins

These days very few people ask if Ella and Drew are twins and we rarely hear a comment. It used to happen several times a day and I would complain about going to the mall because of all the gawkers
Now as we walk through the zoo or a park and we see a double stroller with 2 sets of matching teeny feet, I find myself missing that stage. There was...is....something so special about twins, especially babies.

This stage of being twins is all about playing together, sharing everything, and driving each other crazy. They know each other so well and it shows in little ways. Reserving a favorite toy, trading peas and carrots, reading books to each other.

I enrolled them in the same preschool class again for next Fall. I just can't imagine separating them, yet. And I think they agree.

No comments: