Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gift Obsession

I am currently obsessed with finding these skates for Ella, Drew and my nephew for Christmas - problem is that I can't find them anywhere!! I can't stop thinking about them and searching for them. Thankfully, they have no idea. I can't imagine what it will be like when they are begging for a toy that I can't find.

Edit: As Shauna, so thoughtfully pointed out, these skates are available at Amazon. However there is a catch, they are available for $40, but out of stock at $15. I just can't pay $40 now for something I may be able to get later for less. I just so want them for the kids, it is bugging me.

Additional Note: It has been brought to my attention that someone may read this and feel the need to buy them at the higher price. If you do that I will be mad at you!! The kids have no idea they exist and will like them from the Easter Bunny just as much as from Santa! Don't do it!!

3 comments:

Gato George Harrison said...

It looks like Amazon.com has the girl version in stock: http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-My-First-Skates-Girls/dp/B00061I51E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1229091111&sr=1-2

And the boy version: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-My-First-Skates-Boys/dp/B001BDI8A4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1229091111&sr=1-3

And here's all the other "my first skates"... http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=my+first+skates&x=0&y=0

Sorry, I'm such a web nerd, I can't help but go google-bananas over it.

Monkey Business said...

You are so funny! And ambitious at 6 am!! I should have noted in the blog, that Amazon is so annoying me with these skates. They should be under $20, and are sold for so much less at other places (although out of stock at the cheaper spots). I hate that Amazon is going to make me pay double for the same skates!

Gato George Harrison said...

Ooh - Amazon is EVIL!!! They fooled me!

Fight the power and wait 'til the prices come back down after Christmas.