Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's Wrong with this Picture?


Well, there are 2 things wrong.
1. There is no Santa in this photo. We dressed the kids and drove to a mall in another county because it was Sunday (yes, we live in the last place on earth that enforces blue laws!). We braved the busy mall parking lot and organized the kids into the 2 strollers. We broke the news that they would be sitting with Santa, dried their tears and waved the lollipop bribes in their faces. Then we went to get in line and saw the sign: "Santa is taking a break." No big deal, when will he be back? 2.5 hours later!! Come on now!! What does this guy do on his break?! So, no picture with Santa and Ill need to try again another day.

2. Less entertaining - my camera was all messed up again. I have a few weeks worth of photos that are all blurry. I did manage to fix it though, because, I am a genius, and I don't require 2.5 hour breaks!

No comments: