Friday, February 20, 2009

Adios!


Dear Ella, Drew and Tyler -
Mommy and Daddy are leaving you at Nonnie's house tomorrow for a 24 hour get away. This may be shocking to you. It has been 1 year and 4 months since we last spent a night away, and more importantly a morning sleeping in. Tyler, my little monkey, you have never woken up without me. I am most worried about you - but not enough to cancel our plans!! I know that you will be eating donuts, watching movies, playing endless games of hide and seek and will most likely not notice that we are gone. I also know that Daddy and I will relax and rest, but by Sunday morning we will be anxious to get back to you. Because although 24 hours without you is exciting for us for a variety of reasons, we truly enjoy and love being with you. Not an escape or a break, just a little time for us.
xoxo Mom

ps. This is my 300th post! Woo Hoo!

No comments: