Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Are You Guys Doing?

Occasionaly Ella will enter a room and ask that question...she loves to act like a grown up!

Here are a few snippets of what we were doing today...

This is the face Tyler gives me when he doesn't want to do what I ask. In this case, walk out the door. He thinks he is so funny, and he is right - I can't help but laugh at him!

Drew is getting frustrated trying to put his shoes on. He usually ends up laughing at himself, especially if you smile at him.

Ella now puts her hand on her hip when telling you something important. In this case she is telling me about the music show she will be putting on tomorrow. Already taking after me and my procrastination, she announces a show daily, but always for the following day. I have yet to see a performance.

I love this Radio Flyer tricycle I scored on Craigslist last summer. When I watch Drew on it I try to imagine what Mike and his grandfathers looked like riding tricycles. I love classic toys.

We went for a long walk and I watched these curls bounce the whole way. They still amaze me - how does MY little girl have curls?!

No comments: